• Positions: Concrete Specialist, third base
• Education: University of Maryland, Art
• Extracurricular: Child-rearing.
• Positions: Lead Furnituremaker, left field
• Education: Northern Michigan University , BS Woodworking
• Experience: 23+ years in the building trades
• Turn offs include: Drivers that can’t pull up parallel to the loading dock
• Extracurricular: Rock-climbing, coaching Soccer and Baseball, fishing, bike commuting
• Favorite Quote: “simple doesn’t mean easy”
• Positions: Office Admin, stats keeper
• Education: Haverford College, BA Anthropology
• Experience: Compulsive grammarian
• Extracurricular: Bike commuting, smashing the patriarchy.
• Positions: Concrete fabrication, shortstop
• Education: MICA, BA Interdisciplinary Sculpture
• Extracurricular: Prefers long, exceptionally slow walks on the beach, and playing with his turtle, Theodore.
• Positions: Owner, Catcher
• Education: University of Maryland; Art. University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Program in Artisanry; Master of Fine Arts – Furniture
• Experience: 21 + years in the building trades.
• Favorite Quote: “You see, my wife, she has been most vocal on the subject of the pretzel monies.”